Claims & Client Services Expert
Two Three Bird is a global insurance business that provides innovative and sophisticated bicycle and cyclist insurance solutions to our partners in four continents.
Our plug-and-play insurance solutions enable seamless integrations into partner businesses, providing partners with insurance offerings that enhance their customer value proposition and generate long term revenue.
Our end to end insurance services empowers our partners to focus on building their brand, distribution and customer engagement while we seamlessly cover all insurance licences, product development, underwriting, website development and integration, policy administration, customer service and claims management.
We are looking for a Claims & Customer Care Expert to take ownership of technical bicycle insurance claims, client queries, communications with suppliers, assisting with existing and potential partner relationships, and providing relevant information to customers. Successful candidates will have a minimum of three years’ recent experience with all the skills listed below.
You will be part of an exciting journey within a rapidly growing innovative company. We are in the process of expanding our customer service team and it is important for us to have the right cultural co-founders in our team.
Bicycle Insurance Claims
- Assist with the investigation and settlement of all technical and high-risk claims
- Manage all reinsurance/recovery claims to ensure that the company recovers claims costs where appropriate
- Ensure that salvage is collected, delivered, captured into our system, and sold at the most competitive price
- The investigation and settlement of all claims in line with the Policy Terms and Conditions.
- Constantly remain in contact with clients, and responding to clients regarding incoming insurance claims and information requests, updates or renewals of policies, and any other general information needed
- Remain in contact with service providers to build ongoing relationships, and maintain communication throughout the claims process, and any other general information necessary to ensure competitive pricing and good service delivery
- Responding to customer insurance queries in a timely and professional manner
- Investigating, resolving, or escalating all client complaints
- We like people who take ownership
- Passionate about cycling
- Team player, that can also function independently
Key Requirements and Skills
- At least 3 years of bicycle industry experience (retail or technical)
- Sound knowledge of claims administration procedures will be an added advantage
- Undergraduate business administration or commercial degree
- Intermediate computer skills, including Google Suite
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written English)